- #MakeHealth was AMAZING – Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of August 18, 2014)
- The #MakeHealth Fest Reveals Local Innovation
- Using Twitter to Counteract Hype, Part 2 – Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of August 11, 2014)
- Time to Comment on the NEW FDA Guidelines for Social Media Use in Healthcare
- Using Twitter to Counteract Hype (#Ebola) – Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of August 4, 2014)
Category Archives: A bit of fun for a Friday
Finalists have been announced in the Science/AAAS “Dance Your Ph.D.” contest! Explaining science isn’t easy. Sometimes it helps to show a colorful graph of data. Sometimes a microscope image does the trick. And sometimes there’s just nothing better than a … Continue reading
Our friends at Risk Bites have released a new video: Could Alien Blood be Toxic? Enjoy & comment!
A new video from Symphony of Science has been released. Enjoy!
A new Symphony of Science video in the “Secret of the Stars” series has been released. http://youtu.be/BuxFXHircaI Enjoy!
The New York Times Well blog has a quiz, along with links to the Institute of Medicine report on waste in the American health care system. How well did you do?
New from Riskbites, fun and information on turkey, tofurky, and, snoozing the day away. Enjoy! There’s a common belief that the tryptophan in turkey is responsible for post-thanksgiving dinner lethargy. But how about the the vegetarian tofurkey? Risk Bites … Continue reading
A bit of fun – and safety tips – for a Friday from our friends at Mind the Science Gap. There are certain traditions a family holds sacred, and for my family, that’s Thanksgiving Dinner. We always have Mom’s made-from-whatever-fell-out-of-the-fridge-and-yet-tastes-awesome stuffing, … Continue reading