- From the Mouths of the Youth: Why Register for Obamacare?
- Future Day — Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of March 3, 2014)
- Up and Coming: Google Glass Used in Autopsies?
- “Smoking & Health” Turns 50 — Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of February 24, 2014)
- H-Index: Google Scholar vs. Scopus vs. Web of Science
Tag Archives: NIH
The NIH will hold a webinar on January 15 to assist grantee institutions with guidance and resources related to the NIH Public Access Policy, upcoming changes, tools, and how non-compliance will affect awards. Space is limited. For more information and to … Continue reading
From the New York Times, an interview with Carson Chow of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases: Carson C. Chow deploys mathematics to solve the everyday problems of real life. As an investigator at the National … Continue reading
From the New York Times, 2 articles on science and censorship. Seeing Terror Risk, U.S. Asks Journals to Cut Flu Study Facts: For the first time ever, a government advisory board is asking scientific journals not to publish details of … Continue reading
To mark World AIDS Day 2011 (December 1), a redesigned AIDSinfo Web site has been released, along with the Spanish-language infoSIDA. These sister sites offer federally approved information on HIV treatment and research to health care providers, researchers, people affected … Continue reading