- Alternative Spring Break at the National Library of Medicine: NLM as an Organization
- Crazy Quilt — Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of March 10, 2014)
- From the Mouths of the Youth: Why Register for Obamacare?
- Future Day — Hashtags of the Week (HOTW): (Week of March 3, 2014)
- Up and Coming: Google Glass Used in Autopsies?
Tag Archives: visualization tools
From the CDC’s Office of Infectious Diseases: Call for submissions Public health is charged with assessing current and emerging health threats and issues, developing effective population-based policies and interventions to address these problems, and monitoring delivery and outcomes … Continue reading
Do you work with large gene sets? Are you looking for a gene set enrichment testing tool? Are you looking for a tool to help you explore and visualize relationships between gene sets? If so, come to this workshop on ConceptGen … Continue reading
The Taubman Health Sciences Library’s bioinformationist, Marci Brandenburg, will be presenting “Visualizing Protein and Metabolite Interaction Networks with Cytoscape/MetScape” at a workshop to be held in the Biomedical Science Research Building Rooms A,B, and C on Thursday, January 12. This … Continue reading