This month’s edition of Health Communication Science Digest (HCSD) is now available, including these stories:
- Risk communication (binge drinking, people’s perception of health risk, & communicating health risk in low-income populations)
- Health message design & presentation (consumer product labeling, diffusion of health campaign effects & the persuasiveness of assertive language in environmental campaigns).
- Effective health communication interventions (internet-based weight-loss interventions, changes in tobacco cessation- and smoking-related outcomes using text messages (SMS) and email to improve health knowledge and change health behaviors, & fetal alcohol syndrome campaigns targeting American Indians).
- New media in epidemiological and demographic investigations.
- Public health advocacy and policy (price-raising policies for high-fat and high-sugar foods & official gratitude expression campaigns as a disaster management policy).
Read the complete Digest here .