The new issue of IHME Impact is out.
- The Director’s View: Dr. Christopher Murray describes IHME’s progress as the Institute approaches its fifth anniversary
- Deep Dive: IHME’s Global Health Data Exchange, the GHDx, eases the “search” burden on researchers
- Connections: IHME shares groundbreaking research with international partners, wins academic and community awards
- Innovations: Research by IHME reveals the latest trends in countries’ health financing, malaria deaths, and impact of noncommunicable diseases
- Ripple Effect: IHME joins a major initiative to improve access to high-quality health care in Latin America
to read the newsletter, click here.