The Canadian Society for International Health is sponsoring the 19th Canadian Conference on Global Health. The theme “Global Health in the Shifting World Economy” will specifically be examining:
- The growing economic crisis in Europe and the impact on social welfare programs;
- Private/public partnerships;
- Economic growth with growing inequities in health;
- The role of state capitalism and the infusion of development aid;
- Existing and evolving global inequities in health and their expected and unexpected impacts on the world’s marginalized and vulnerable populations, including indigenous groups.
For more information view the preliminary program.