From the Commonwealth Fund:
Join a Commonwealth Fund–sponsored webinar on the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance marketplaces, hosted by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers & the Georgetown University Health Policy Institute. Experts working with the three marketplace models—federal, partnership, & state—will assess progress in their states.
- What: The Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces: What’s the Experience So Far?
- When: 22 Jan. 22, 2:00–3:30 p.m., EST
- Panelists: Erin Klug, health insurance exchange program manager, Arizona Department of Insurance; Jennifer Koehler, J.D., director, Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace; & Michael Marchand, director of communications, Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Moderator: Kevin Lucia, J.D., project director of the Georgetown University Health Policy Institute’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms
- For more information & to register, click here.